Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mother Nature Rules!


I’m writing this as I look out the windows of the National Library and see trees of green of Luneta Park. Today is Earth Day. I believe that our planet is designed to heal itself. But it does not justify our environmental assaults throughout the millennia to make her habitable for our species at the others.

I can’t speak for anybody else, but last week I was gazing at the majestic Taal volcano within a lake in Tagaytay, and yesterday I was treading exhiliratedly at the forest at the La Mesa Dam Eco Park. I love nature, and I’m willing do my responsibilities, even in my own little ways, such as throwing my cigarette butts where they should, not where is it most convenient – and because little things can go a long way.

This is the only planet we have, and we are all brothers and sisters of our Mother Nature. Let’s do our share in showing how much we love her, okay?

Next on 2Rivers: “What I Did Last April 6”

Photo courtesy of Freewebs





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own this blog, and I'm looking at from the office

Unknown said...

Though trends are constantly changing, Coach handbags can meet the testing of time as they are as classy as they are trendy. Also, as fashion tides come and go, kicked-out Coach Ergo can often make a come-back or even re-sparkle on the fashion sphere. Coach Bonnie is continuously bringing to the world more and more amazing series of wholesale Coach Hamptons .

christian audigier , knowing that Audigier had already designed for the likes of Urban Outfitters, Diesel and Von Dutch, knew that his work would be in good hands, and so granted the license. hardy shirts quickly became a sensation across the world, but nobody took to the new range more than Hollywood's celebrity elite. Madonna wears hardy shirts caps and t-shirts almost daily, and Britney Spears was recently filmed raiding the designer's massive hardy shirt warehouse.


In this aspect, there is none that even comes close to the quality and artistry of Hogan . This is because shoes from Hogan scarpe donna combine such great materials as cow hide, genuine leather, and top quality rubber, mesh lining and padded soles to create a comfortable Hogan scarpe uomo that will whip any athlete to excel in the chosen Hogan uomo sport.