Saturday, March 19, 2016

A State of Grace

Saturday Stories
March 19, 2016 Edition
A State of Grace

I made my way to my rented room carrying my usual steamed rice breakfast, side stepping the mud puddles from the rain last night.

A blue sky is being born on the gray dome of the earth. I realized that my early morning walks from the office has become a form of meditation and prayer, and I think of it as a great blessing.

I kept thinking about your infinite wisdom. I know that every man, woman and child who has ever lived is a unique individual. How wonderful are your works!

There has never been anyone like me in the history of mankind, and there will never be in the coming generations. I wouldn't mind if there are more people like me, though.

But instead of making me feel arrogant, I felt a wave of humility wash over me, like the tide from the boundless ocean as it embraces the shore.

Huggybear Diaries, June 9, 2015, Tuesday

Abraham Hicks On God



Photo courtesy of elephantjournal.com


1 comment:

Jonathan Aquino said...

.

"As you perceive something, you give birth to a thought, and this thought now thinks. Now that it exists, now that it has been conjured, now that it has been focused,now it vibrates. Now, by Law of Attraction, other thoughts that are vibrationally same will come to it. So it begins its expansion immediately." ~ Abraham through Esther Hicks

.