Saturday, June 18, 2016

Everyday Is A Miracle

Saturday Stories
June 18, 2016 Edition
I learned to appreciate the many blessings, big and small, in my life. I feel myself getting more open. My private life is still strictly off-limits, but I have long ago stopped being defensive with intruders.

"How it's going, bro?" asked a friend.

"Still the same," I smiled. "Everyday is a miracle."

He said he liked that.

"That," I said, "is called the Attitude of Gratitude!"
~ Huggybear Diaries, Friday, December 4, 2015


Make Gratitude Your Attitude
Zig Ziglar



Photo courtesy of patheos.com


1 comment:

Jonathan Aquino said...

.

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." ~ Albert Schweitzer

.