Saturday, July 23, 2016

How One Life Touches The Other

Saturday Stories
July 23, 2016 Edition
A friend and I went to the grocery to look for stuff for the upcoming traditional Christmas exchange gifts. We talked for over an hour at the food court. We are both "old-school" when it comes to relationships.

I finally found a woman who believes in forever. I got to know her entire life, with orange juice for her and a can of rootbeer for me, and a large bag of chips between us.

I have always felt it is an honor when people share their lives. But when it comes to my ability to steer the conversation away from me, I think of it as a gift.

~ Huggybear Diaries, December 4, 2015, Friday

Ever Since the World Began


"How one life touches the other is so hard to understand;
still we walk this road together, we travel through as far as we can,
and we have waited for this moment in time ever since the world began..."

Photo courtesy of lifehack.org


No comments: