Saturday, July 02, 2016

Trust The Unfolding

Saturday Stories
July 2, 2016 Edition
 Trust The Unfolding

I told the caretaker yesterday to tell the landlord to lower my rent. I gave her the amount I want the rate to be, explaining that I would stay long if the rent is reasonable. I really doubt they will find a boarder as quiet, clean and reliable as I am.

My plan is to find a better place, someplace cheaper that could also meet my need to stabilize my bank account, if they refused. They did and I just got the word.

The mere fact this happened means there is a more ideal place waiting for me out there. I have no idea where it could be, but I know I'll find it and I'm already excited to see it. This is called trusting the universe.

~ Huggybear Diaries, Thursday, December 3, 2015

Trust In The Universe Like Another
Alan Watts

Photo courtesy of yoganonymous.com and thespiritscience.net




1 comment:

Jonathan Aquino said...

.

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance..." ~ Alan Watts

.