Saturday, August 06, 2016

The Gerardo Chronicles II

Saturday Stories
August 6, 2016 Edition

Gerardo is extremely well read. I am thankful that I can hold up my end in any conversation, not because I'm smart which I do not claim to be, but sometimes the bits and pieces you have heard over the years would form a clear picture, and you find that you know more about the subject that you first thought.

We talked about, among many things aside from Big Pharma, Albert Einstein, Al Capone, Lee Iacoca, Carlos the Jackal, the books of Tom Clancy and Clive Cussler, the events that inspired the film Black Hawk Down and the elite Israeli intelligence agency Mossad.

Saul Grisman, whom I wrote about in my journals just this week, was trained by the Mossad before he worked for (and was betrayed by) the CIA.

To Be Continued Next Saturday

Mossad: The World's Most Efficient Killing Machine



Photo courtesy of nonqsf.dynu.com


No comments: