Saturday, December 09, 2017

Six Degrees From Aga Muhlach

Saturday Stories
December 9, 2017


I love the cartoon series The Batman, and the Batman films by Christopher Nolan, who also directed The Prestige where there is a scene with Nikola Tesla, who is also featured in The Master Key by Charles Haanel which I'm reading now. 

I love the genius of Tesla and Nolan, and, using this is an example, I love even more how everything is connected.

A friend and I were chatting about it a couple of days ago. I began to write a reply, and it tickled my imagination, so I wrote something else so I'll have more fun with the first draft.

It's about "Six degrees of separation," the idea that a person can be linked to anybody in six steps.

So, I'm only six jumps from my idol Aga Muchlach.

1. My LSS at the moment is Johnny Gill's "Half Crazy."

2. "Half Crazy" was revived by Freestyle.

3. Freestyle also sang "Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang" with Pops Fernandez.

4. Pops was married to Martin Nievera who sang "How Can I."

5. "How Can I" was revived by Gary Valenciano.

6. Gary Valenciano sang "How Did You Know" which is the theme of Aga's movie All My Life.

You can connect the dots everywhere. "How Can I" was composed by Ryan Cayabyab who we'll feature next week on our Facebook Timeline, and Gary's MTV stars Kristine Hermosa who is Aga's co-star in All My Life.


No comments: