Friday, March 08, 2019

Embracing Your Sacred Life Path


Image result for wild wolf within sacred path

Saturday Stories
March 9, 2019

Embracing Your Sacred Life Path
By Jonathan Aquino

I

The psychic Uri Geller once said – "Our meaning is to make our little planet Earth a better place to live, to stop wars, disarm nuclear missiles, to stop diseases, AIDS, plague, cancer and to stop pollution." I love people who make this world a better place in their own ways, those who give us hope and remind us that we are more than our bodies. I first heard about the spiritual teachers Aletheia Luna and Mateo Sol last year when I somehow came across their site Lonerwolf.com. Luna (which means "moon") and Sol (which means "sun") describe themselves as "twin flames." They met on November 11, 2011, which is 11-11-11, and since there is great significance for 11:11 in many mystical traditions, I think that is so cool.

II

They share books for free, and the first I got was 101 Questions. I still have my notes on it which I shared on the comments of "Friend of Mine," my Facebook post for February 15, 2018 – "A lot of the questions are open-ended, e.g., 'How?' For the Yes-or-No questions, my answer is a big 'Yes!' to questions 5, 10, 15, 17, 20, 35, 38, 41, 42, 44, 45, 47, 60, 67, 68, 75, 87, 91, 93, 96, 97, 100 and 101." Question 10, for example, goes "Am I loving in a healthy way?" And Question 42 asks: "Do I easily become happy?"

III

I have taken some of their personality tests. Apparently my Psychological Archetype is The Magician, one who "searches out the fundamental laws of science and/or metaphysics." I'm The Peacemaker in the Enneagram test, one who is "wanting to create harmony in their environment, needing to avoid conflict and tension." And I'm an INFP, Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving, in the Myer Briggs Personality Type where "Your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system."

IV

I just finished their Wild Wolf Within: How To Find and Embrace Your Sacred Life Path. I have always believed that there is something in us that makes us want to be more than what we are. All of us would come to a point where we'd ask ourselves if we really are doing what we were meant to do. So "Don't walk someone else’s path. Don't walk the path your parents predestined for you just because you feel emotionally indebted to them. Don't walk a path that appears to be yours, but is actually society's fabricated ideal of who you 'should' be."





More Personality Tests Lonerwolf.com/category/free-tests



Photo courtesy of Lonerwolf.com


1 comment:

jebonmon said...

I think this is one of the best blog for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free..

https://sound-pharmacy.com/