My Favorite Philippine TV Commercial



Aga Muhlach is one of the greatest influences in my life from my teens up until today. That’s why I’m starting to wear gel again. It’s gonna be wax next. After my next salary. I grew up with, and almost became a service crew, of Jollibee, too! I also see myself someday raising a beautiful family. I know the permanent sense of loss of growing up without a father and a mother, and maybe that’s why I was touched to my very soul. What surprised me most is that…I actually think I have a soul?

I’m proud to say that my idol Aga is the star of “My Favorite Filipino Movie” here on 2Rivers. Photo courtesy of WikiPilipinas.com






Comments

longge said…
Though trends are constantly changing, Coach handbags can meet the testing of time as they are as classy as they are trendy. Also, as fashion tides come and go, kicked-out Coach Ergo can often make a come-back or even re-sparkle on the fashion sphere. Coach Bonnie is continuously bringing to the world more and more amazing series of wholesale Coach Hamptons .

christian audigier , knowing that Audigier had already designed for the likes of Urban Outfitters, Diesel and Von Dutch, knew that his work would be in good hands, and so granted the license. hardy shirts quickly became a sensation across the world, but nobody took to the new range more than Hollywood's celebrity elite. Madonna wears hardy shirts caps and t-shirts almost daily, and Britney Spears was recently filmed raiding the designer's massive hardy shirt warehouse.


In this aspect, there is none that even comes close to the quality and artistry of Hogan . This is because shoes from Hogan scarpe donna combine such great materials as cow hide, genuine leather, and top quality rubber, mesh lining and padded soles to create a comfortable Hogan scarpe uomo that will whip any athlete to excel in the chosen Hogan uomo sport.
JonathanAquino said…
Today I changed the photo, more colorful, with the Jollibee mascot in the background, photo courtesy of All Best Philippines http://allbestofphilippines.blogspot.com/2008/03/jollibee-no1.html
JonathanAquino said…
Today I also changed the text color, which was blue for the former white template, into ... I don't know, dirty white or flesh? I'm color blind, but happy, and when you think about it, that's a good thing, right?
JonathanAquino said…
Today I – I can be so corny sometimes – put the links to My Favorite Movie, My Favorite Soap Operas and My Favorite TV Commercial in the Philippines, as a way of promoting my rich cultural heritage, on the sidebar of my blog 2Rivers