Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You Don't Talk About The Death Penalty During New Year

I’m not sure I remember talking about my stand on the death penalty here on 2Rivers, but I’ll say it now.

I want the death penalty per se for scum – terrorists, drug dealers, arm smugglers and such – but not in the Philippines because the justice system here makes you want to live in America.

I was upset while I was watching the CNN breaking reports on the aborted terrorist attack in Detroit – by a Nigerian bomber who few in from Amsterdam with a bomb made in Yemen. It’s not what I have in mind when I think of the phrase “World-class.”

I was also proud of the heroic passengers who foiled that evil plan, ad I believe they all deserve commendations from no less than the President of the United States.

Having said all that, I hope the bomber dies.

Photo courtesy of MediaITE

No comments: