Sunday, December 20, 2009

The World Looks Perfect Because I Choose To See It That Way

I’m currently in product training for a call center job. Okay, I’m a Teleperformance customer service representative for AT&T Postpaid – the premium account par excellence. But I’m still in training. Meaning, they can still boot me out if I don’t make the grade. But I will. Of course I will. Here’s something even more important: I’m happy with the recent developments in my life. It’s been a very exhilarating ride for the last couple of weeks. I am claiming personal happiness and professional fulfillment for myself and for that, I am filled with gratitude to the Source of all that is good and true.

See also “How Do You Find True Happiness?” here on 2Rivers. Photo courtesy of the University of Georgia

No comments: