Saturday, April 01, 2017

Just Some of My Favorite Movie Characters

Saturday Stories
April 1, 2017


I've been going through a couple of radical changes lately, kind of like Peter Parker coming to grips with his new and amazing Spider-Man powers. It would be cool if they were that spectacular, but they're not, though I'm having a lot of fun. So I can relate to Peter in certain ways, like being the outsider with good secrets.

Peter is one of my favorite movie characters on a personal level, like Henry Cavill's Clark Kent. I feel the connection from two other guys who taught me more about leadership than most of the real life managers I've met: James McAvoy's Charles Xavier and Chris Pines' Captain Kirk.

This is the Andrew Garfield Peter. The first, the one with the giant lizard, is actually one of my all-time favorite movies. I've faced bullies of my life and I've always aggravated them even more when they realized I wasn't even afraid of them. This sometimes could be a very narrow minded world, but I learned enough to know that

~ The Huggybear Diaries, June 13, 2015

The Amazing Spider-Man


Photo courtesy of Pinterest.com

No comments: